Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Hiroshima...?

Soooo... last week we were on the bus for soccer and we were going to the game. Mr. Leibergen turns to Lolli and I and asks if we know what Hiroshima is. OF COURSE WE KNEW. At first we were thinking it was a trick question but then we knew. Schroeder was making fun of the Germans and saying that he was throwing paper "Hiroshima bombs like a German." At first I didn't really get it... i still don't but yea. So then Lolli and i explained it to Liebergen saying that it was one of the atomic bombs dropped on Japan in WWII. Then i tried to explain to Schroeder what it was and he said he already knew and that he was being sarcastic. I still don't really get the joke. It might just be that I'm a blonde. But yea :)
There's my history link for now.

2 comments:

  1. lol marissa reading this just made me confused, but way to find a link to history in random stuff in your life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think Schroeder knows his history. But then again he could just be making fun of Analena and Sandra. It was pretty funny. :D

    ReplyDelete