Friday, May 20, 2011

Is Blogging Going To Be Fun?

Sooo.... we are being somewhat forced to create this blog for our class. I guess it shouldn't be too bad overall. But I'm glad that you found this. So first off i'm just going to ramble on and NOT talk about history for now.


Today is MAH BIRTHDAY :D I'm pretty excited. I get to see R movies by myself. I'll have my license for a year. And i got some awesome presents so far.
First off...
1. IM GETTIN A NEW PHONE. Its the Samsung Replenish. It's pretty beastly. Yea. So deal with it.
2. I got a pretty pearl necklace from my friend, Ann, in Britain. Its pretty coolio.
3. I GOT A TAKE THAT T-SHIRT. Oh yea. Be jealous. Even though you don't know who they are, be jealous. Yea. I <3 them :)


I made cookies for our APUSH class. And i must say that they taste delicious. :) And i get to eat another one for soccer. Yea. Awesome right?!?!


So yea. Thats my b-day so far.


And now a little history. So we learned about the Vietnam War recently and... WHAT A COINCIDENCE! My cousin is going to teach in South Vietnam for a year soon. :)
So yea. BYE NOW. LEAVE.

5 comments:

  1. Marissa I love how the first thing your excited about is seeing rated R movies by yourself:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its hard to read ur blog, so i demand u fix that. also, why is your cousin teaching in vietnam?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marissa, i look forward to reading your blog in the future because i feel it will be very random and entertaining

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is teaching there cuz she wants to and because its a job lol. She is going to teach them English. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha Marissa, way to like, talk only about your birthday and be like, oh, by the way, here's a little history...

    ReplyDelete